Our players are our purpose - Admins are constantly working on ways they can improve the player's experience and do not typically play the game themselves. You can often find them building structures, like a town or custom monuments to provide shelter & extra loot that benefit everyone. Of course the Admins are also here to answer questions about the game and about the many mods we are running.
We understand how admin abuse can ruin a server and we have a strict no admin abuse policy. If admins choose to play the game, they must completely disable their admin abilities until such time they are needed.
Those who frequent our servers know that the regular players, as well as the Admin staff are all good, laid back gamers who just want a fun server they can go to without any of the typical drama and admin abuse that is prevalent on most other servers. We work hard to provide this environment for our players.
We, as a community, discourage toxic behavior and we always give people a chance to change. If a player is warned and refuses fall in line with our code of conduct they will not be around for very long.
Welcome to the world of "lag-free" gaming! We are proud to bring you a truly dedicated game server. That's right, there are no laggy, overloaded rental servers here. We own it! We have a private dual Xeon quad core server located in the central-eastern US, near Louisville, Kentucky running through a super fast 1Gbps fiber connection. Our game servers run exceptionally well.
Want a mod loaded? Hop on Discord and tell us. If it is a mod that will work well with our other mods then we will consider installing it!
Our Current Server Lineup
Rust PVE: This is our main server and the modded format that got us started. The idea here is to provide good gather rates along with some fun mods to make the game more interesting for those who aren't into the PVP thing. Among those mods are...
- ZombieHorde - This allows us to place many different hordes of zombies around the map. Currently, we have them at all monuments except Military Tunnels. Players have the Scientists to play with there.
- AutoAdmin - This is our own mod, created by our own plugin developer, Mordeus. This mod allows us to help keep players from trying to go outside the realm of PVE. It also gives us the ability to kick and even ban difficult players if the warnings & kicks aren't good enough to get the message across.
- AutoFuel - This mod lets players stock their TC with fuel/wood that their lamps and lights will feed from.
- Backpacks - Need more storage? This mod gives you the equivalent of a large wooden box in addition to your normal inventory. You'll want to keep all your good stuff in your backpack because if you die, you don't lose your backpack.
- CoptorChain - This is an event we created that summons 5 patrol helis to the map for your enjoyment. What's unique about this event is when someone shoots down one heli, a chain reaction causes the other 4 to explode and crash to the ground. If the normal heli happens to be out, it comes down too! That's a potential 6 total crash sites that players can loot and gather resources from.
- Fishing - Self explanatory.
- HeliControl - This allows us to control the behavior and damage dealt by the bullets and rockets.
- HomesGUI - Allows a player to create a teleport position or "Home" so he/she can teleport home whenever it gets dark and spooky.
- LockOnRockets - This is a mod for the smoke rocket that allows it to lock onto a target when fired from a rocket launcher. Works really good for chickens!
- NightLantern - Turns lamps/lights on at dusk and back off at dawn. This is currently only enabled for TunaCan Lamps and Lanterns in order to prevent any performance issues.
- NoDecay - This allows us to turn decay up on twig building components and turn decay off for everything else. Twig will decay away in about 2 hours if not upgraded.
- PlaneCrash - This event summons a crippled, low flying airplane that sometimes crashes to the ground. It also allows players with lock on rockets to shoot it down for lots of great loot!
- ServerRewards - Players are awarded 1 Reward Point (RP) for each minute played, in 5 minute increments. RP is the currency for the Rewards Store, where players can purchase items such as weapons, ammo, food, clothing, etc...
- CustomLootSpawns - This allows your generous admins to place extra loot crates around the town and anywhere else on the map that might need a little extra looty goodness!
- DeathNotes - You kill it - It displays it. Pretty simple.
Rust, The Forsaken: This is our newest PVE Rust server. This server is set up to be much more difficult than the main PVE server. Our goal is to keep people busy from wipe to wipe, instead of the typical 2 weeks of hard playing followed by 2 weeks of boredom.
Here, nothing is handed to you. You must build up your RP points and use them in the RP Store to purchase special abilities (remove tool, No fuel requirements, etc..) and items (weapons, resources, etc...)
Our primary mod on this server is the Server Rewards mod, which awards Reward Points (RP) that can be used to purchase items and special permissions in the Rewards Store. We also use our own AutoAdmin mod to make sure there is only PVE activity here.
ARK, Ragnarok: This is our first attempt at hosting an Ark server. The mods and settings have been customized after consultations with numerous long time players. It is configured for high gather rates, high XP rates and super fast taming. We have the popular S+ mod and many others that make this server fun for hours! We have received many positive reviews from people who want to learn the game as well as folks who have been playing for years. What makes our server different is how smoothly it runs on our private dual Xeon quad core machine and that sweet, super fast fiber upload speed!
We never require our players to make donations in order to play on our servers. We appreciate everyone who comes to have fun on our servers, regardless if you contribute or not!
To all of our players who contribute, we don't always know who is donating because the name on the transaction is always different from the player's screen name. This prevents us from personally thanking those people. It is for this reason, we want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank those who contribute and thank you for choosing PVEGAMING!
We love what we do and we plan on being here well into the future! ~Tater
If you're a Rust player on our PVE server, we have an alternative donation method. You can visit our Rust Webstore and purchase items that can be redeemed in game! Click the link below! It costs nothing to browse the store
BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE FROM THE STORE - PLEASE NOTE:
- THIS STORE IS ONLY FOR THE MAIN PVE SERVER AND DOES NOT WORK FOR THE FORSAKEN SERVER.
- THE SERVER WIPES ON THE FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH.
- ANY ITEMS OR PERMISSIONS PURCHASED IN THE STORE ARE ONLY FOR THE CURRENT WIPE CYCLE AND WILL BE LOST AFTER THE MONTHLY WIPE. ITEMS CAN THEN BE RE-PURCHASED IF DESIRED.
- IT IS RECOMMENDED TO PURCHASE ITEMS EARLY IN THE MONTH SO YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION.
- IT IS SOLELY UP TO THE PLAYER WHAT HE/SHE WANTS TO PURCHASE AND WHEN.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE REFUNDED.