7 Days to Die
- Join in on the LIVE community on our Discord Channel
- Rust servers wipe on the first Thursday of the month
- Help support PVEGAMING by visiting our Support PVEG page!
- We have surpassed 500 members on our Discord!! Come join us!
- Check out out MERCH page for cool apparel and other cool stuff!
We are proud to offer two distinct PVE servers. Our Main PVE server is slightly modded to be moderately difficult and our Ravenhearst server is modded for those who want to stay busy.
*** YOU MUST HAVE THE MOD CLIENT INSTALLED TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER ***
You will need to get the 7DTD Mod Launcher HERE to install.
This Mod Features.
- 8 Classes to choose from, with 6 quests each!
- 96 slot backpack! 12 slot crafting queue!
- Custom UI! Food/Water bars next to the hotbar.
- Increased zombie spawn/respawn rate!
- Night time is now dangerous. The ferals come out to play...
- Zombie Behemoth (male and female) added!
- Scrap Iron Tools added. Iron requires level 15.
- Titanium added! Can be found as trophies, underground and above ground. Used to make tools, weapons and blocks.
- Forge Ahead & Leather Tanning books are back! (can also be purchased as perks)
- Wrench is now a perk and a schematic, but crafted and repaired with Iron.
- All common books added as perks, so you have the choice of finding the book or spending points.
- Action skills are back!
- Skill books added for all 100 level skills.
- Generic skill point book added so you have ways to get skill points.
- Skill notes! Find a recipe you already have? Scrap it into a skill note and craft that into something more useful.
- Extra crops! Grow apple, orange banana and coconut trees, plus wheat, carrots and tomatos!
- More food! Way too much to list, but bread is now an option. So are sunday roast dinners. YUM!
- Animal Coops and Snares from Valmod added.
- Clay bowls are back, and used for more than just pretty plants!
- Craftable Small Engines and Lead Batteries!
- Several new guns! Like the P225 Pistol, AR-15 Automatic Rifle, Winchester Rifle and Combat Shotgun.
- Gun crafting! Gun parts are back and require the rare, find-only Lathe to be crafted.
- Arrows can now use cloth fragments instead of feathers. Sticks and Sharp Stones have also made a return!
- Tree sap is now a thing! Try left-clicking on non-dead trees with jars or bowls...
- Sterile Bandage! New healing item to fill the void between normal Bandages and First Aid Bandages.
- Working sinks and ovens! Both types craftable, so pick whichever matches your kitchen.
- 5 new workstations. The Advanced Forge (required to smelt steel, but no fuel needed!), the Mortar and Pestle and two workbenches! There is also the rare, loot-only, Lathe!
- Stone hammer added. Counts as a construction tool. Used only for repairing and upgrading.
- Lockpicks added! Now you can lockpick all safes and most doors.
- Steel crossbow added that takes steel, exploding and titanium bolts. Both crossbows can be scoped.
- Combat axe added. There's also a titanium version.
- Trader's are no longer protected! Take care of your local business!
- Guards added to the trader, with a Guard Captain NPC! Talk to them to buy quest starters, which can earn you skill notes! (Single player only due to server bugs)
- Larger player-crafted storage (kitchen cabinets, lockable!).
- Time REMOVED from under the compass and on the map. Added to the trader window (under restock time).
- Junction box added for invisible wires. Unlocked via electricity perk.
- Bomber zombies added! These buggers are designed to tear your base to bits. You have been warned!
- 7 Day hordes re-done (less game stages so difficulty should ramp up faster and ferals appear sooner).
- Writing Desk, Ink and Quill available! Used together, these halve the cost of creating skill books and class papers.
- Grass spawns reduced for better performance/easier to see things.
- Traders now have more basic materials for building.
- Localization HEAVILY edited to show where items are crafted, including if they can be made in multiple workstations (one will have a reduced resource cost) and what tools may be needed.
- Compo pack added!
- Hornet from A15 and earlier is back, with it's original sounds and model! Keep an eye out for them in forest biomes.
- Trader Caitlin has arrived! She has her own POI, her own voice, lives in the wasteland and carries the most powerful items.
The IP for this server is 188.8.131.52:27970
This server has the zombie levels increased, so they're basically a huge pain the ass. You'll stay busy for sure!
We highly suggest you connect by using the links provided and not the IP addresses on the banners! The ports do not display correctly.
Check us out on Discord HERE!
About 7 Days to Die
HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?
With over 2.5 million copies sold on PC (digital download) 7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivaled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide. Play the definitive zombie survival sandbox RPG that came first. Navezgane awaits!
- Explore – Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want with many unique biomes.
- Craft – Craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more with over 500 recipes.
- Build – Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps, auto turrets, electric fences and defensive positions to survive the undead - the world is fully destructible and moldable.
- Cooperate or Compete – Work together cooperatively to build settlements or work against each other raiding other player’s bases, it’s really up to you in a wasteland where zombies and outlaws rule the land.
- Create - Unleash your creativity in creative mode and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to over 500 in-game items, 1,200 unique building blocks and a painting system that offers over a quadrillion combinatoins.
- Improve – Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with over 60 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
- Choose – Play the Navezgane campaign world, or dive back in with friends in a randomly-generated world with cities, towns, lakes, mountains, valleys, roads, caves and wilderness locations. The possibilities are infinite with over 350 locations.
- Combat – Encounter over 50 unique zombie archetypes including special infected with unique behaviors and attacks.
- Survive – Experience real hardcore survival mechanics with over 45 buff boosts/ailments along with dynamic cold and hot weather to contend with.
- Destroy – Buildings and terrain formations can collapse under their own weight from structural damage or poor building design.
- Loot – Scavenge the world for the best guns, weapons, tools, armor, clothing, and vehicle parts which have quality ranges which govern attributes to provide hundreds of thousands of item permutations.
- Quest – Find dynamic treasure maps left by survivors and dig for real buried loot. Discover quest notes and complete them for rewards and skill points. Meet Trader NPCs to buy and sell goods.
- Customize – Create your own character or pick a preset and customize in-game even more with a huge selection of clothing and armor you can craft or loot in the world.
- Drive – Enjoy the badass vehicle system where you find all the parts, learn all the recipes and craft and augment your own vehicle.
- Farm or Hunt – Plant and grow gardens for sustainable resources or head out into the wilderness and hunt over a dozen unique wild animals.
© 2020 PVEGAMING.COM