- Join in on the LIVE community on our Discord Channel
- Rust servers wipe on the first Thursday of the month
- Help support PVEGAMING by visiting our Support PVEG page!
- Our GTAV RP Server is LIVE!! Come choose your career and create a new life in Los Santos
- Check out out MERCH page for cool apparel and other cool stuff!
Currently running DayZ Expansion!
OUR SERVER IS PVE ONLY!
This server is intended to offer a chill PVE only survival experience. This typically allows players to experience more of what the game has to offer while focusing on survival against the elements, rather than against other players. Players are protected via a mod that evokes a karma damage system. This means if someone decides to snipe you while you are running around an airfield, the shooter will take on the damage, potentially killing themselves. Our DayZ server offers a unique and very useful starter kit that will get you going. If you die, you will always respawn with the same kit. When you connect, you will be able to choose your spawn point, or spawn randomly as usual. Other mods we run are for the vehicles, which are very unstable. One mod keeps the vehicles from bouncing as much while the other mod allow you to flip your vehicle over, should it throw a fit and flip over. It happens, so be ready for it if you find a vehicle. Our server configuration features elevated loot spawns so you will have to make very important decisions as to what you want to keep, given your limited storage.
A feature rich modification for DayZ
DayZ Expansion is a feature-rich modification that brings many long-awaited features and quality of life improvements to DayZ. With countless changes and additions to the game, DayZ Expansion is sure to change up the core gameplay a lot. More vehicles, reimagined locations, completely new types of vehicles such as helicopters and boats, improved base building, and much more, get ready to relive those nostalgic DayZ mod memories!
In our reimagined Chernarus, nature has finally taken over: Revisit many locations that have either been partially or completely reworked and enhanced to give them a more overgrown apocalyptic feel. Houses have been given new interiors and exteriors as well as new lightning. Have street lights always been on in Chernarus?
It's time to lift off: DayZ Expansion brings a fleet of new vehicles to play with, including long-awaited helicopters and boats including the MH-6 Little Bird, Merlin, UH1H and your favorite pocket chopper - the Gyrocopter, as well as several iconic ground vehicles from the DayZ mod era, such as the Vodnik, or maybe you enjoy to cozily drive across the lands in a Tractor?
Improved base building
Bases are now easier to build with modular parts that optionally snap in place and that were designed to be combined together. Paired with new goodies such as helipads, ramps, gunracks and more, the fully modular base building system will make building a base much more enjoyable.
DayZ Expansion adds many new guns to the loot table, such as the M9, MP5, MP7, M79, RPG, LAW, MPX, Kedr, M16A4, and Benelli M4. If everything fails, just shoot a flaregun at them in panic.
At random times, planes will fly across Chernarus and drop supply packages at locations with valuable loot. The downside? They couldn't be less obvious - prepare to not be the only one heading for those drops.
Core Game Lore
ABOUT THIS GAME
The post-soviet country of Chernarus is struck by an unknown virus, turning the majority population into frenzied infected. Fighting over resources has bred a hostile mentality among survivors, driving what’s left of humanity to collapse. You are one of the few immune to the virus - how far will you go to survive?
This is DayZ, this is your story.
DayZ is an unforgiving, authentic, open world sandbox online game where each one of 60 players on a server follows a single goal - to survive as long as they can, by all means necessary. There are no superficial tips, waypoints, built-in tutorials or help given to you. Every decision matters - with no save games, and no extra lives, every mistake can be lethal. If you fail, you lose everything and start over.
Scavenging for supplies and roaming the open world never feels safe in DayZ, as you never know what's behind the next corner. Hostile player interactions, or simply just struggling through severe weather can easily turn into intense, nerve-racking moments where you experience very real emotions. On the other hand, meeting with another friendly survivor in DayZ can lead to a true friendship that lasts a lifetime...
Your choices and your decisions create a gameplay experience that's completely unique and unequivocally personal - unmatched by any other multiplayer game out there. This is DayZ, this is your story.
- Detailed, authentic backdrop of Chernarus, an open world terrain featuring 230 square kilometers of hand-crafted environment based on real life locations.
- Real emotional experience driven by the emergent interactions of 60 players on the server, all fighting for survival by any means necessary.
- Environmental dangers including the infected, dynamic weather, and animal predators.
- Wide variety of complex survival mechanics - from hunting and crafting, through sophisticated injury simulation, to transferable diseases.
- Persistent servers with complex loot economy, and the ability to build improvised bases.
- Visceral, authentic gun play and melee combat systems.
- Smooth and reactive character controller utilizing a detailed animation system.
- Rewarding and authentic experience of driving vehicles for travel and material transport.
- Robust technology platform featuring modules of Bohemia's new Enfusion Engine.
- Seamless network synchronization and significantly improved game performance.
- A platform fully open to user created content, offering the same tool set that we use for actual game development.
Release Date: Dec 13, 2018
© 2021 PVEGAMING.COM